RE: [VAC] Awnings

We put Zip-Dee awnings up all the way around our 25 foot Airstream.  They
were put on by and Airstream dealer and they WERE expensive.  But I am sold
on them.  They are easy to put up, stable and very attractive.  If I didn't
have them, I would have an E-Z UP.  I may get one anyway.

We were  out this weekend and it rained all weekend.  The awnings were
wonderful and we sat out and watched it rain with the door open.  It is all
a matter of taste, but I really like the Zip-Dee.

jerry and deborah
2982
1971 Trade Wind 25 foot