Re: [VAC] Top sides

Hi Nick,

I did a major caulking job on our 'stream and to do the roof, I put a 6
ft. ladder inside, removed the vent (the larger rectangular one) and
climbed out onto the roof. It was easy. I realize that not everyone can
fit through the vent, but it worked for me. Ages ago on another list,
someone wrote that they got on top by parking their SUV right next to
the trailer and crawling over from the top of the SUV to the trailer.

I crawled all over the roof without a problem - sometimes the panels
would depress slightly but they would just pop right back the instant I
moved. I've done los of work up there and I didn't damage anything.

Good luck!!!
Deena
62 Safari