RE: [VAC] Top sides

Deena,
I live in West Fort Worth and missed the hail.  I built a carport to protect
"Lady Bug."  (My wife's name for our '71 Trade Wind.)  You had large hail.
Wow.  I just read a note and have seen before that the older Airstreams did
have thicker Aluminum on the bodies.  That is why it is stronger.

Also, I couldn't push a malnourished weenie dog though my top vent.  It is
about 14 by 14 or maybe less.  Perhaps my head would fit through.  That's
about it.  Yours must be larger or.... you are a VERY small lady.

jerry
2982