[VAC] Top Sides

Thanks all, for your imput on working on the top sides!  I don't even know what
size my vents are, I'm guessing from all of your info that they're at least
14x14.  I will be bringing it home soon, and all speculation will stop.  I'd
like to think I could squeeze my 210 lbs thru there, but..I doubt it.  I do
have a volunteer, but "I" want to do the caulking!

I think I will try two ladders, one on the curb, the other on the street side,
with a plank over the top to support me.  I think this will work best.  I might
even find out where I can, or can't, step on the top.

I don't know what to expect with the Vulkem, as far as how messy it is to work
with, but I'm figuring it will be very messy, if I am!

BTW, what's the best thing for clean up with Vulkem?

I also noticed that my propane tanks are dated '67, and '68.  Seems they've
outlived their certification.  No other dates on there, so 1979/80 is when they
should have been re-certed, or tossed.  It's getting much harder to get away
with that anymore.

Nick
'68 Safari