Re: [VAC] Top sides

Hi Huff -

I'm 5'2" and let's just say - I'm about half of you, weight wise that
is. In my defense, I did say I realized that not everybody could fit
through the vent, but if you're on the smallish size - it works great.
One other note, I took a big rubber backed bath mat (so it wouldn't
slip) and used that to lie on while I was working - the sun can really
heat that skin up quickly -  of course, I was doing my caulking in the
summer.

Maybe old aluminum is stronger - we had a severe hailstorm here in
northeast Dallas about 3 weeks ago, luckily it was brief, but the hail
was the size of tennis balls - I still have some in my freezer - and the
trailer did sustain a few dings, but that's it. I was expecting much
worse.

Okay, all you skinny people get out there and try to squeeze through
your vent!!!

Deena
62 Safari