RE: [VAC] Top sides

Nick, I have had the pleasure of doing vent cover work while lying on my
stomach on the top, and I can verify it is an excellent work out! Another
benefit was that an existing dent popped back out! But, I also broke a few
rivets holding on the inside skin (no big deal) and was not in the most
comfortable working position. This would certainly not be the way to polish
the top! Mike and I will probably buy two ladders and put one on each side
of the trailer, with a 2x14 or so between to sit on. If I could park next to
a structure, I would probably nail in a ledger to use in place of one
ladder.
No doubt others have more inventive solutions!

Mike & Leslie
'62 Trade Wind
Ghetto on Wheels