RE: [VAC] Top Sides

Nick,
Now I am scared!  The thought of you on a plank resting on TOP of the
ladders frightens me!  Unless you screwed the plank into the top to keep it
from tipping off.  We were going to get ladders tall enough for the plank to
go between the rails and rest on the top rung, not the flat top part.  I
know someone else on this list bought a small scaffold setup at a garage
sale, and that would probably  be the most stable thing out there.
Being a design architect my head is constantly filled with outlandish ideas
to solve our little problems, and my "perfect world" solution (money no
object) is to have a pit situation, where you pull the AS down into it, and
the walls are as tall as needed to lay the planks across for access.  It
would have a nice cover for shade and weather protection, and when I was
done working on it, I could just pull it through and out.  This is what I
will do when win the LOTTO.
Mike & Leslie
'62 Trade Wind
Ghetto on Wheels