[VAC] chemistry

Here's a question for all you chemists out there (all one you, if I'm lucky!) I have the Zolotone paint. It is dirty from age, yellowed from tobacco and I really want to clean it. The only thing that seems to do much good is bleach. If I use this I would want to rinse it really good, but since I will not be removing the interior aluminum panels this is not possible without causing water damage. My question is this. What is the PH of common household bleach, and what can I use to neutralize it? If bleach is a base, is a citrus based cleaner acidic enough to neutralize the residual bleach? Has anyone else out there tried bleach on zolotone?

Scott
1960 Overlander