[VAC] Shocks

I've been a member of this list for less than a week and have learned a lot
already--belly skin, Zip-Dee Awnings, E-Z Up shelters and more.

I've owned a 1968, 24-foot TradeWind since 1973. I haven't seen any need to
change yet.

I have a couple questions about shocks and bearings. When can I get shocks
for the above model, and how can they be mounted? It looks like a difficult
task, possibly even involving a cutting tool.

I also had an Airstream service center person ask me what I was doing about
bearing seals. So far I've not had to replace them, but he indicated the
seal may not be available.

More questions later. I'll just start with these.

Bruce Coonrod
Pierre, SD