[VAC] Re: Other Refridgerator Questions (*Burb*)

Hello Listees -

My job has taken me away from the action for a while, but I progress
forward. I have a question about Gas Refers as well. Not long ago, I
read while lurking, about Burbing the Refidgerator.

I understand how Absorbtion Refrigeration works and am wondering if this
means tiping or turning over the unit to dispell gas pockets. If so,
could some one tell me this technique, how and when it's a Good Idea ? I
am refitting the old gas line ( which was rather below code ) and will
be firing it up in a day or two.

I was told by the previous owner that it ran well on electric, but
poorly on gas, and cleaned the burner as per instruction so generously
shared here. It needed it!

So maybe Burbing isn't needed, but I am curious nontheless about the
technique. Thankx in advance, folks!

PS I am joining WBCCI an am hoping to re-number this units original
entry, pending authorization and its availability.

Alex Kensington
66 Safari Land Yacht