Re: [VAC] Floor model heat pump (Roy's)

Hi Jim, long time no....:

I suppose by now you have gotten the two other bonehead emails that I
launched about this shelter.  The last one, I think, gives the URL for
Costco and you can see a pretty good picture of it.

I felt the tarp material when I was there and it would have been nice if
it was really thick, but it wasn't.  But it was OK, especially for the
price (NOT 1500 BUCKS!!).

I think it would take a pretty good load in most NORMAL places in the
country, but SE Michigan, I don't know.  You could always put a few
planks between the tarp(s) and the frame, which is as I recall, is pretty
stout.

Costco according to Costco has over 300 stores worldwide, but aside from
the western part of the US of A, I really don't know where they are.
Maybe it says at the site.

Later,

GQ "67 Safari

PS: Nice to hear from you again.  Remind me to tell you sometime about
the YELLOW grip that I have on my tonguejack handle....