Re: [VAC] Leaks,,,, :(

For the leak crowd, I just want to mention something that
Marie-over-the-sea (I think) brought up.  It is Capt. Tolley's Creeping
Crack Cure which is available from Restoration hardware, the trendy new
mall shop.  I bought some to have on hand but have not used it so can't
offer a review.  It is a marine oriented sealant that supposedly
penetrates thin cracks and seals them from further encroachments by
water.It works by capillary action to fill the crack or seam. My leaks
require things like new door seals and new roof vent hardware for 50's units.
Worth a try.
Tom Walden