Re: [VAC] Zip Dee and other

Going to be interesting to see you all fit into that 17' ft unit.  Close
knit family I presume.  You should find a Zip Dee web site on the
internet.  Ask for their dealers or distributors in you area.  They are
quite common and almost any RV dealer has availability to them.
"Carefree" is another major provider of trailer awnings.  You might also
look at an RV magazine; in local newsstand as they usually have
advertisements.

Another web sight: <www.fiamma.com> carries a line of awnings designed
for smaller RV's and a lot less costly.  One of the problems with the
small units is finding an awning that will fit and I am not to sure what
Zip Dee and Carefree have available for 17 ft units.

kRoy