Re: [VAC] Buyer's Hints?

I know what you're saying, but I am not sure that is enough.  I don't know
what IS enough.  Everything worked except the converter when I bought my
airstream last June.  I am living in it, so I am giving everything heavy
useage.  The AC quit, and I replaced it.  Water lines on the back of the
toilet broke, as well as the lid.  Water heater is leaking badly now -- will
rot out the floor shortly if I don't replace it.  Something is wrong with
the seal on my fridge, causing it to ice up pretty badly.  (I've done all
suggestions, removing the gasket, cleaning it and soaking it in hot water --
no change.)

My only point is that all of these things looked fine when I bought the
trailer.

Matt