[VAC] Buyer's Hints?

Hi Airstreamers
We are going to look at our first Airstream this coming weekend.
It's a 1972 25ft Tradewind Landyacht Rear bath. I'm very new around
Airstreams so would appreciate some advice on what to look for. The person
selling this trailer sounds very nice & I'm definitely not trying to slam
him, just trying to be a reasonably knowledgeable shopper.
So far I have heard about: Taildrag, soft floors from water leaks, old tires
& aluminum wire.  IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR? Do
Airstreams come with any documentation besides the state license plate
registration?

Gary, Thank you for sending me the Service Bulletin #29 on Frame repair. It
came through very readable.

Thank you all
John Young, and Cindy, too
"If the women don't find you handsome,