Re: [VAC] Basement creation revisited

Jay, I  like some of your ideas, but on this
one,......................you are dreaming, and it is a bad
one,..............more like a nightmare than a dream.   Maybe you will
wake up soon and discover it was just a bad pizza, or indigestion.  You
have already bitten off much more than the 'normal'  hobbyist would ever
undertake.  Stick with the restoration, and forget about the basement.
The addition of a basement would be excessively overweight and the coach
would be so fat, you would only be able to serve rice cakes.  I hope the
nightmare is over, because I would like to go back to sleep.

Good Luck
Bill Scott