Re: [VAC] Basement creation revisited

You know Bill, I'm so glad to have you lookin' out for
me....I just wish I could repay you with better than
nightmares ~:^ )

I mean, so far that makes me two for two on dreaming in
the pink cloud of elephantine delusions.  [BTW, while
I've ditched the "Geo-towed Journette" (my
teardrop-scale 'A/S' project) I haven't given up on the
Journette itself]

I know you all are probably thinking by now, "What kind
of weed is this kid smokin'?"  but I assure you that I
am just a creative visionary whose mind is often bigger
than his gray-matter.  You experienced realists do a
good job of knockin' on my skull.

To me sure, there'll be more knockin' in the future
*grin*.

Jay Griffin