[VAC] '69 Caravel vinyl

Thanks RJ.  We have the Land Yacht. From what I've read here that indicates
the trim, right? I have taken more of interior sections out and now am fairly
sure this is original. Looks too finished to have been added later. Still
need advice about taking the vinyl off cabinet fronts. It is not as good as
walls but I probably could restick it and make it look OK. The birch is thin
so I'm uncertain about refinishing them.  Did you refinish interior? Would
love pics. JTisdale