Re: [VAC] curtain slides

Angela,

I purchased the bottom slides called G clips from Parkview R.V. Center in
Smyrna, DE.  1-800-433-1348 or 1-302-653-6619.  If you decide to purchase from
them ask for Nancy in parts.  She is quite knowledgeable and very helpful.

I made all new curtains for the '77 Sovereign and will be making some for the
just purchased '89 Excella.  I do recommend that you use an insulated lining
material.  This really makes a difference in both hot sun and very cold weather.

Marcia & Dave     Pepperell, Massachusetts
WBCCI # 1321