Re: [VAC] Early style awnings, info needed

Trike, this sounds much like the awning set up on the patio of our home. I
have never seen it on a camper, but it should work, but is too much to do
unless you will be staying put for a while. Sounds like it was a custom job,
designed to withstand wind and rain without pegs and guy wires. If I am
right, there would of been several more poles that would of been stored in
the tube, the awning itself would probably be too bulky to fit in there.
Scott
60 Overlander