Re: [VAC] Tradewinds question (Brakes?)

The tanks may have been over filled. That's a feature of old tanks and
easy to do. On my other trailer I found the valves leaking at the shafts
when open. Fixing that required dumping the tank contents and replacing
the valve. There are new valves with better protection against over
filling, they seem to be a modern requirement. The bbq regulator may not
have enough flow capacity to handle the stove, oven, furnace, and water
heater at the same time. Better to get the right one.

Gerald J.