Re: [VAC] Gas Plumbing?

Tim,

That cat heater by the door was probably added later on by a previous owner. I
have one in two of my trailers. I love them as they put out a nice penetrating
heat when you are in front of them.

There are two kinds...............one style is vented to the outside and the
other is not. I have one of each style. If it isn't vented to the outside then
it's important to keep a window and vent cracked open for fresh air. They do use
up oxygen and put a lot of moisture into the air. The ones that are power vented
to the outside actually help to remove interior moisture from the unit.

Pat