Re: [VAC] Gas Plumbing?

Thanks for the info, I was hoping that was the reason and not that someone
had redone it like that.  The furnace works fine, but there is also a
catalyic heater just to the left of the entrance door facing the front of
the trailer.  I haven't tried it, (mainly because I've never used one and am
not sure of its operation)  Was this an aftermarket addon of a factory
option?
thanks for answering the first of many questions to follow..   :)
Tim Cook