[VAC] New Member: 62 Tradewind

Hello,
I wanted to introduce myself. I have met many of you before but I was not the
proud owner of my vintage a/s, I was only the owner of an '87 a/s motorhome.
I look forward to learning more about the fine art of restoration and
trailering/towing.  I just bought the trailer today so I haven't spent
anytime in it.  It was custom made for a couple, has light oak veneer, a
double bed, rear bath with a little square tub/shower combo.  Still has it's
original toilet.  Do you guys replace this with a new one or are they fixable
if not working well?  The stove top and dometic fridge are original but the
fridge needs to be replaced.  Any suggestions?  Besides a new dometic?  I
will also need a tow vehicle.  I would like a van for the extra storage,
should it be all wheel drive?  4 wheel drive?  Engine size?  Thanks for any
suggestions.  He wants me to move it this week and so far I have no place to
take it and nothing to move it with.  Guess when you see the one you love,
who thinks of the practical end of it!
Janis Legacy
Renton, Washington
'62 Tradewind/''87 classic motorhome