[VAC] Electrical wiring has got me wired!

And a warm Howdy from New Mexico

I am working on the electrical hookup between my truck and my '60
Ambassadore. I am installing a "6-pole round trailer end" to the wires
that
come out from the front of my trailer. According to the original
warranty pasted on the inside of one of the cabinet doors, the
electrical wiring
information says:

Blue - Brake
White - Brake Ground
Brown - Right Turn
Red - Left Turn
Black - Stop
Green - Running Lights

This information brings up a couple of questions. In addition to the
color wires coming out from my trailer, there is also a "yellow" one.
1.) What is that for?

2.) what is the "Blue - Brake" for? I don't believe my trailer has
electrical brakes. (Some kind of hydrolics system on the hitch)
3.) the "Black - Stop" seems to be fed to both tail lights but comes out
as one in the front.
4.) My questions really revolve around hooking the 7 colored wires up to
the "6 pole round end" (which has 5 poles around one (6th) in the
center.  According to the label on the package for the 6 pole connector,
the "TM" pole is for the tail lights, the "LT" is for left turn, the
"RT" is for
right turn, the "GD" is for ground, the "S" is for Auxillary (which I
guess is for charging the battery and always has power to it when the
key is on) and the "A" is for the electrical brakes (if it had them but
seems to be dead-no power to that center post).  What to do here? Where
do these 7 wires hook up?

My '63 Safari has one of those "Large black connectors" that has "6 flat
posts in octagon shape with the center post. It seems to work fine. (My
truck has the large female connection and I use an adapter for the
connector on my Ambassadore.)

Does this make any sense?

Thanks
Jeffrey Learned
'63 Safari
'60 Ambassadore
'67 109 Safari Land Rover (towing vehicle for the '63 Safari)