Re: [VAC] Windows

A couple of years ago one engineer in my group got down on his knees while
on the phone with McMaster-Carr begging for a new catalouge.  He got one.
I now use their on-line web site.  We had a race a few weeks ago of who
could find the same item first..  One guy using the catalogue or another
using their web site.  The guy using the web site won because the web site
is indexed better.  Then with Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download and
print out the exact page if you need to.  Or you can cut and paste it into
other documents.

Greg of Saint Paul, '64 Trade Wind.