Re: [VAC] Electrical wiring has got me wired!

Jeffrey,

In my opinion the best way to do this is to make sure your tow rig is wired
to current code................... then make the trailer match it. Who knows
what has been changed on the trailer wiring over the years. Also Airstream
back then had their own code.............. different from everyone else.
Use a meter and "go for it!"
I did and now all my trailers match my code wired tow rig. I'm glad that I
did it this way as if ever a different rig was used it should match. Also
I've towed SOB trailers for friends with my Suburban and my plug matches
their trailers. The only way to go.

Pat