Re: [VAC] Frame separation

Jim and Linda;
I was shown how to tell if there is a frame separation
from the body problem , by an expert Airstream
technician.
 If you stand on the bumper and the bumper and frame
move up and down more then the body they have
separated.
 The body should move with the bumper and frame
EXACTLY the same movement.
If it is bad enough you can see the edge of the wood
floor in the space between the body and frame members
at the back where the frame extends out to the bumper.
I fixed mine with some effort and about a days time,
now the body and frame are tight and the bathroom
floor is flat and level again.
Let me know if I can explain this better for you.

Doug
67 Safari