[VAC] Frame separation

Why aren't you thinking about fixing it and using it for serious
traveling? It's a fairly straight forward fix by many Airstream
dealers (not all) or the factory. There's nothing wrong with the
frame of a '77 31' rear bath model after the reinforcing plates
have been installed. The stronger you make it, the more you'll
take it.

We've taken ours all over the continent, including unimproved
roads in Mexico and Alaska. Of all the
Airstreams we've had, our '77 31' rear bath has the most storage
space per foot, plus it's all conveniently accessible (a real
plus).

Terry