Re: [VAC] Battery discharge rates

Hi Tom,

I'm glad you thought to post this data. Printing it
and keeping it with the digital multi-tester and the
tools and supplies for electrical work makes sense.

Everyone with solar panels and a regulator from RV
Solar Electric has key parts of this data displayed on
their Solar Guard meter (on inside wall of Airstream).
That display gauge helps us stay tuned to how much
each of our appliances draw (rough estimate only).

Today, I spoke with a yacht owner at the dock in
this COE campground on the Inland Waterway. He
uses solar panels so his gel batteries are always
fully charged. His perspective on 12 volt power
seemed very similar to that of RV Boondockers.

Terry #6477
'63 Flying Cloud
WDCU Affiliate