Re: [VAC] Univolt/74 Sov. 31'

Yes - Fran, you can fix that with a remote switch that's
conveniently located near the head of your bed. After
you slip into bed and hear the humming, flick the switch
to the off position and continue your trip to dreamland.

I always install a remote switch on the univolt, but
that's part of my attitude to have all mechnical things
arranged so it's MY CHOICE for when they do their thing.
Each of us have our own idiosyncracies.

Most hardware stores have a brochure showing how to
wire a simple throw switch so it complies with current
code. If not, ask here and someone will outline it for you.

Sleep well so you can stay sharp and drive smart,
Terry #6477