Re: [VAC] Another Univolt Question

You will really like the unit Jim.  I have been running a 40 amp unit for 7
months now in my Motor Home.  On a caravan through Newfoundland this past
summer, we dry camped for over 12 consecutive days.  Almost everyone had dead
battery problems since an engine alternator just will not put out enough voltage
to fully recharge a low battery.  We traveled the usual 175 to 200 miles between
sites.  All I had to do was run my generator for a couple of hours to fully
recharge the batteries with the Statpower.  By the way in a Motor Home you can
use the charger for both the coach and engine batteries since it has two
separate outputs.  I added the temperature sensor and also the monitor system.
About $25 each at West Marine (on sale).