Re: [VAC] Winter protection

Greetings Pat and Erin!

I don't know whether all Airstream dealers still carry both formulas of
Walbernize, but there are (or were) two distinct formulas.  One formula is
specifically for Airstreams without plasticoat and the other is for those
trailers with plasticoat.  I purchased my last quart of Walbernize for
non-plasticoated Airstreams from Merilees Airstream in Bradley, IL about
four years ago.  I have seen the product since that time at Ace Fogdall RV
in Cedar Falls, IA {also an Airstream dealer}.  The older formula
Walbernize seems to be slightly more abrasive and when used following MetAl
for the more corroded areas can produce noticeable results.

Good luck with your projects!

Kevin Allen
Livingston, Wisconsin
1964 Airstream Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
WBCCI/VAC#6359