Re: [VAC] Winter protection

Erin,

My 31ft. that has a great clear coat really has the water bead up on it now that
I've Walbernized it. I'm very impressed with the results.
I'm planning on repolishing a spot on the Bambi and applying Walbernize directly
to the raw aluminum and see just what the results will be. When I wax a newly
polished trailer the wax puts a foggy type of haze on it. I'm thinking that the
Walbernize will give good protection with no dulling of the polish job.
If I was doing your unit I would just go ahead and Walbernize the whole thing.
It will give protection where you need it the most. If I remember correctly you
plan on repolishing your unit in several years ......... until then try to
reduce any further damage to the finish as much as possible.
Please let me know how it turns out and enjoy.

Pat