Re: [VAC] 1956 Airstream 1600 RX?

Thanks.  "Bubble" is cute, and descriptive.  It is 16' long, and I wanted
it to tow behind my restored '56 Plymouth to car shows.  Outside condition
is excellent.  Inside the floor has some water damage.  Trailer sat a very
long time, little used.  It has dual propane tanks, emergency hydraulic
brakes, a Wards fridge, a stove, a toilet, a wall heater.  No holding tanks
for gray or black water.  Just sewer tubes that stow underneath.  It has a
fresh water tank.  Propane wall lights.  The skin inside is in very good
condition.  Needs a little bit of woodwork, cushions, drapes, and mattress.
Several people tried to sell me Bambi's for $4000.  Some for $6500.  This
one was $2500.  That seemed a bargain.  I got it from a guy in Scotts
Valley California.  I'm in Livermore, CA (1 hour east of San Francisco).  I
do intended to join the club.  I printed out and filled in the application
to mail.

Richard