Re: [VAC] Brake control ??

>wouldn't hesitate in getting the vehicle back to the installer right
>away.

Amen!  Back it goes!

>Since the controller _is_ hooked into your vehicle's brake
>system, I would worry that maybe more than the dash lights may not be
>working properly.

Are you sure about that?  Connected into the brake system?  Do you mean the
hydraulic system? I know that some controllers *do* connect into the
hydraulic system, which can be problematic depending on your tow
vehicle.  But, I don't see how to determine that from the original
post.  My Tekonsha (a 1990 model), for example, is activated by the
brake-light circuit, and uses a pendulum as an accelerometer to determine
how much brake current to apply.

- Dick
(5368)