Re: [VAC] Brake control ??

    I just finally finished a long WSJ? article about an expert on SUDDEN
ACCELERATION.  Since all vehicles have been equipped with Sudden Acceleration
prevention (cannot move transmission from Park w/o brake pedal depressed?), this
expert finds most drivers have just goofed.

    When asked to investigate/testify on a Police Auto caused fatal Sudden
Acceleration, he was quite certain the fault had to have been with the driver --
until a cop volunteered that he could engage his transmission w/o brake pedal
fully depressed.  The entire group went out to watch this cop demo that he COULD
engage his clutch w/o brake pedal displaced!  How come?... COPS LIKE THE REAR
BRAKE LIGHTS TO BLINK, ALTERING WITH THE "POLICE" LIGHTS!  This requires hooking
into the brake lights with a gadget that unwittingly dis-engages the Sudden
Acceleration prevention!

So why am I blabbering on?... just wondering whether connecting our
trailer-braking controllers into the tow-vehicle's brake electric line could
possibly do this?... especially when the controller is incorrectly wired?
    Huff