Re: [VAC] Brake control ??

  Since I have no idea of which Tekonsha controller you had installed,
there is no way to tell.  Time to fire up your web browser and check
out the troubleshooting pages at:

http://www.tekonsha.com/

I would assume that you received an information booklet with the unit
you purchased as well.  Time to give it a read so that you know exaclty
what it should be blinking at you when both no trailer and a trailer is
connected, both with ignition enabled and disabled.  At the very least
you know that the dash lights are not working properly any longer and I
wouldn't hesitate in getting the vehicle back to the installer right
away.  Since the controller _is_ hooked into your vehicle's brake
system, I would worry that maybe more than the dash lights may not be
working properly.

Rick.