Re: [VAC] Hitch Replacement on Pipe Frame

Jim, Elissa's trailer would not have an A frame on it. It has one large pipe
that serves as the frame, it runs down the center of the trailer. I don't
know if she can add an A frame to it without some major work, which she
seems to want to avoid. Elissa, does the coupler really need replacing, or
is its construction (different from what we are used to) that is bothering
you?. What do you other owners of 1940's rigs have to say?

Scott Scheuermann