Re: [VAC] Hitch Replacement on Pipe Frame

Jim - I sure am sorry I didn't make it over to PA and meet you and others
this past weekend.  I got stuck unloading 500 bales of straw instead  :(

Anyway, what steps did you take to build a new frame?  I would not care to
remove my whole body off the pipe frame.  The pipe frame looks real good, so
far.  I was wondering if I could just weld some extra pieces to it after I
remove the floor from inside.

Also, I need to replace the belly aluminum.  I am assuming that I should do
that first, with another person to help on the riveting, THEN put in my new
floor.  I am told that pop rivets are no good for the belly, so I need to do
the good rivets with an inside person lying on the frame and deoing the
inside riveting job.

Thanks for any more info,
Elisa