Re: [VAC] Brake control ??

It sounds like they burned out a fuse to your dash lights.  I fried the fuse
on the brake circuit, when I installed our Tekonsha.
I don't think the light is ever on (on the brake controller), unless you have
the trailer hooked up.  You didn't mention if you were pulling it or not, but
if you were, I think the light should burn green when the truck is running,
and yellow when brakes are engaged, and be off when you turn the car off.  It
doesn't should like it was wired up at all correctly.
Best of luck & check to be sure you still have brake lights.
Brenda '69 overlander