The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #612

Thanks for the flooring advice.

Another question,

With new molded fresh water tank, new lines and water fittings, is an inline
water purification system good or even needed.

I have not camped or filled up anywhere with fresh water.  They have filters
for alot of bugs, tastes, chemicals.

If we always put good fresh water in the tank, would a purifcation for taste
and chlorine do?

We have the seperate water spout on the kitchen sink for pure water.

Anyone use the filters that they have for pre filtering as it comes out the
hose?

All the options I have looked at need replacements and they cost about as
much as the units ithemselves.

The original unit (1970  Continental Atlas) is there, just unable to find
filters that we can purchase for it.

Appreciate all your help.

Dave and Sherylyn