The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #612

I have the same system in my 1970 Continental Atlas and since the spout for
the drinking water was there I decided to put a new filter in just for the
hell of it. I am also putting a floating laminate floor in right now. Tom,
salt lake city

Subject: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #612
> Date: Thu, 12 Jun
2008 06:57:51 -0600