From: waymark1@juno.com
Date: 6/12/2008 9:18:01 AM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] Flooring

Floating hardwood flooring is about 1/4" thick. The T&G snaps together. It
can be disassembled by bending the T&G joint slightly and pulling it apart.
It just lies there by its own weight. You can put some kind of shoe mold or
edging around the periphery and at thresholds.
The same idea is used with laminate and square tiles.
We are considering putting it in our SS. Looking forward to any one else's
experience.
Lowe's, Home Depot & other suppliers carry several brands & styles.
Al

-- Patti Glover <silverstreaker1966@yahoo.com> wrote:

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP9.gif]