The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] towing

Vincent,
My sway bar is a Husky, formerly Valley named product. It is available at
Trailer Wheel and Frame, Husky Trailer, and I am sure a multitude of boat
trailer and other trailer places. PPL sells it as will most RV places. To
see a picture and price of it here is a link.
http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-hitches/sway-control-valley.htm  Mine
is a right hand. The link will also show you a picture of the adapter plate
need to go under your hitch ball. This model comes with the adapter for the
trailer frame attachment. It includes 3/8 self-driller heavy hex screws to
attach the plate. I did not use my plate, as my trailer already had the male
ball protrusions on the trailer frame. Again, you are welcomed to use mine
if you think this is a one-time towing need. This will save you about $120
for what you need.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX