From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com [mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com]
On Behalf Of Vincent Wikert
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 1:20 AM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: [SilverStreak] towing

I will be towing my 72 continental 200 miles w/a f150.  It will tow, but
there is alot of trailer swing.  That is why I need to get some towbars, or
stablelizers to stop the trailer-swing.  I was thinking I might use a chain
on each side, and thought this might work.  Do any of you have any advise to
me as to where I might find the right kind of swaybar? or do you think my
chain idea might work.
  Thanks, in advance for any and all comments, and advise.
  Vincent