The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Sold My 73 SS Baby

DW,
I think you did well, really. I too watch every SS sale and yours went as
high as any and about twice what is normally seen. I wanted the pix of that
36 foot monster but lost the listing. Help me find that if you remember the
search as it will still be there.

You couldn't have picked a worse time to sell, and yet it did at almost $9K!
Man that's good! Not good enough for what it was, but good at a time when
there are plenty Class A Motor Coaches selling for less or languishing on
eBait.

I like the Elvis tale. JFK campaigned and spoke from the back of a
Streamline Rear Caboose Porch Motor Coach. I know this for a fact. We will
just say it was from Tom Patterson's, cause nobody would be me if I said
from mine. Might as well be from his as no one knows which serial number it
actually was. The desert rat guy in CA claims that right now. Somewhere I
actually saw that picture, but cannot recall where. So a good telling....I
like it!

I'm glad your baby will stay nice n warm. Maybe you should offer storage for
$1 a day and promise to occasionally use to keep up the battery! Hmmm....
You better keep the 77 and loose the boat! Isn't the Continental a 30
footer? We need you.
-Eddie- Houston, TX