The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Sold My 73 SS Baby

Well, that is a hard question to answer. Mine was a 28footer and the ones
under 30ft sell better. Mine was a clean one owner and when I say clean I mean
once in a lifetime clean with original paperwork, As I drove off and looked at
it, I knew I would never find another as clean as the one I just sold.
Have seen several on ebay lately 31-34 ft selling for $1500 to 4750.00 in all
ranges of condition.  Mine fetched close to just under 9k could have probably
got more with patience, but once again, it was probably in the small 3 percent
of trailers that were absolutey as clean as a 35 year old trailer can get in
original condition in my honest opinion. I saw a custom 36footer for $12995.00
but it is still for sale, mine sold in a week and a half and still have people
emailing wanting to buy it.
Most others I see selling for 2500 to 4500. An average on ebay I would say
would be $3k. It also depends on how bad somebody wants one and the stars
lining up in the sky. Hope that helps. And of course it depends on if it has
body damage, has been on the road or has sat several years, if the interior
has been messed up by a careless owner etc or used as a Las Vegas Chicken
Ranch trailer :) hhahahah
Elvis Presley was rumored to have slept in my trailer, a rumor I made up ;)
which of course he didn't and I did disclose that correct info. haha