The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Logos

The cast logos will come with holes.  They will be an exact match for the
original holes on the sample you sent.  Your sample is being used as a
template.

There will be no slight curvature.  Actually, it seemed that your sample is
fairly flat.  While there may indeed have been a slight curvature, I didn't
notice it when lying the sample flat on the board.

-Tom