The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Introducing a new Silver Streak owner

Sunni, delight comes to mind when thinking of your new trailer. Only advice I
have is remember to hook it up to your vehicle before you go camping and enjoy
the looks of the freeway! Congrats!> Hello everyone,> > I will be taking
delivery of a (33 foot?) 1983 Silver Streak sometime> today, and I am so
excited! I had been searching for an Airstream, but> a helpful chap on one of
their forums pointed me to the ad for the> beauty I bought.> > Anyway, this is
my first time owning a travel trailer (had an> adventure with a motor home
some years back -- one of the cheap "stick> and staple" sort), let alone a
unique piece of Americana like a Silver> Streak. I've been searching for
forums, resources, etc., but so far> this is all I've found. I'm looking
forward to enjoying her, learning> more about her, and making improvements
where necessary or desired.> > Any and all words of advice or wisdom, and any
links to good resources> for quality Silver Streak and general RV equipment
will be much> appreciated. Thanks in advance!> > Sincerely,> > Sunni>
(pronounced like the weather, not the sect)> >